Thursday 14 November 2013

Heading East

I am heading East first thing tomorrow morning to my native Suffolk.  On Monday in the New Cut Theatre in   Halesworth I am giving a talk on Great Ornithological Moments in Suffolk in the 20th Century and helping celebrate the 40th birthday of the Suffolk Ornithologists' Group.  The evening is being organised by SOG and the vibrant Waveney Bird Club.



If you are anywhere that part of the World then come along and take part in the fun.  If you have not got my book Birds Coping With An Obsession I will have them on sale and be happy to sign them as well.  The raffle will have lots of fabulous prizes including a pair of Swarovski binoculars and you will also get a piece of birthday cake.  I hope to see many old friends and some new ones too.


No comments:

Post a Comment