Wednesday 4 April 2012

Moved south again

The silence of the last few days is as a result of trying to get to our French place.  We were due out on Monday but just as we got to the gate we were told the flight was cancelled because of a strike by French Air Traffic Control staff.  Anyway we finally made it this afternoon.  Weather is not particularly warm but pleasant enough.  Only bird of note on the way from the airport was a Black Kite.



Black Kite

Looking around the garden only Serins and Cirl Buntings were obvious.



Serin singing

By the way the prey of the Mink I mentioned a day or so ago was in my opinion a Lamprey.

1 comment:

  1. >>>>By the way the prey of the Mink I mentioned a day or so ago was in my opinion a Lamprey.<<<<

    I don't know about your Lampreys in the UK but our US ones would be about a foot long if they were that thick. All I could see was that it was a fish and not a crayfish.

    Going to try and get tickets to Camp Nou while you are down this time?

    ReplyDelete