Saturday 21 June 2014

Good News All Round

Wendell Thomas discovered Mediteranean Gull feeding a chick at Penclacwydd this week which constitutes the first known breeding record for Carmartharnshire.  Good stuff Wendell.

Mediterranean Gull


I managed my third chemotherapy session yesterday and that seemed to go OK.  I am back home but need to go back for a morning on Tuesday for a blood transfusion as I am a bit anaemic.  Now for a CT Scan to see whether wwe are beating the lymphona which I am sure we are.

2 comments:

  1. Good news, Derek!

    Are you strong enough to go to the airport to welcome the team home?

    (Sorry. I couldn't resist. After all, I'll be heading there to welcome our boys home soon enough.)

    Joan sends her love. Stay strong, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear things are going relatively well. Hope it continues, I learn so much reading your blog! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete